So I am still here. I stepped back because of a lot of things happening around me. That are out of my control, and I'm questioning what the hell is happening. I have been angry, upset, and questioning things that felt cult-like, beyond the fake and fraud that is just in the community of spirituality. With my own obstacles with people, whereas I feel like I need a gun to protect myself from the crazy or psycho people, to the hearing and telling to get ramen and an email of let's go chase ladybug to show the magic of things, of serendipity, or the flow or physics of manifesting, which has been an issue, and I am like, I've had enough of the BS of people saying it is lack, or enough or worth issues that can be seen in the light of the ancestors' issue too. To what am I really doing? Trying to decide where or what I want to do next, or move this blog, which I am technically challenged to do, without being just another person talking without any real understanding of conveying information. And trying to control my energy of thoughts, knowing that there is a cause and effect to it, and like fuck it.
I have gotten information from the last time I posted, which is every day whether I want it or not. My strange dreams that are not making any sense. Wondering where all this is leading? The great million-dollar question that everyone wants to know. When everything is always moving, it is never stagnant, and people in this community are putting things out there that I have never gotten, to creating fear and doing more harm, when we are all working from the information that we are given (some without questioning) or tapping into. Some of which is questionable. If I am truly honest, I say run and do your own research as I have, and always discern and question the source of what is being put out of someone's mouth, even mine. And don't think for one moment that I or anyone has more knowledge than you have as a sovereign being, because not all work is a coming from people working with a completed lack of having a moral compass. Especially with tarot, this is not discrediting all of them, but there is a lot of snake oil and a lack of true commitment and seriousness to it. I am a little over the top with it, because I lived an extreme life; to be silenced or dismissed is a challenge to just stay fuck on this planet. Even my own guides said to me You worry too much, I have always had seriousness to me that people misread as blase' or nonreactive, because I have seen shit by humans every day that is like what !!! from many walks of life, that I was completely naive too. And sometimes I can not get past the stupidity of it or the shock of it. There is an air that everything is airy-fairy, and I walk both worlds, and some have no clue of the world around them. As I was thinking this morning about the people who have lived extreme lives, some, not all, have insight and lessons that some these teachers, healers, and tarot have no knowledge about. I don't claim to know it all, and some I don't want to fucken know.
I just felt I need to write or explain, not that I need to explain anyone my situation or thoughts, because most can't handle the truth and like anyone else I don't like to be poked when I am expected to react or have an answer in minute, because we lack teaching critical thinking or learning by expression or experience, as I am only human, too. Sorry I am in tangent now, but you get the point.
Here is thought that more people should consider emotional IQ! When you looking at videos or information, is it feeding an ego part of you ( the hurt, the wounds, the triggers or understanding, closure) " and No you can't get rid it, you need the Ego but you do need discernment. Because just like A! being algorithm, are you feeding the wounds or healing them) or enlightening them, as in new knowledge to understanding.
Sorry for errors, I was not going to write this much.
No comments:
Post a Comment