8/03/26
Hearing: We're Not Going to Take It- by Twisted Sister - this is a message.
Because I questioned it against people being fed up, and was told it is a message.
Heard: Donald Trump?
Saw the words Polish, German?
8/04/26
Heard: Trombone? Several times.
Heard:.... Something like cross the Mississippi? There is a song by Eddie Rabbit??
Heard: Entropy - I've gotten this before; not sure if the reference is for thermodynamics
Hearing: Sonar- not sure if it is naval or air ( I sensed it as a Submarine)
Image/Dream: Two people- one realizes that someone has thrown coins in the grass and is picking them up. Maybe it's a child who thought they hit the jackpot. Message, maybe as in a memory.
8/05/26
The names: Darnell and Desmond; not sure if it's the same spirit speaking or two individual people. I tell the spirits that without validation of something, they are just names, which is not always helpful, because people want to know that loved ones are ok. In fact, they are better than ok.
8/15/26 It has been a rough two weeks with the Lion gate and eclipse energy.
Heard: Finding your true north- metaphor as in looking within yourself and questioning what you believe, regardless of outside conditions. Not what others have said or claim, as in being normalized, and question everything.
8/07/26
Aperture- I believe this is a metaphor. I suggest looking it up, as it is outside of the reference of a camera; for this is like walking around with blinders on and not seeing the bigger scope of things. This is not being solely focused on the doom and gloom of things, as they are not as they appear.
8/08/26
Heard: Something unprecedented?
Heard: Rat Tail- I don't think this is a physical rat tail, more like a haircut that something would have had. As in, remember when had that rat tail. Message
08/09/26
Heard: Borano or Borama? Boramo is in Somalia/Ethiopia
Heard: Apogee- highest point in orbit, and earth where an object like the moon or satellite is from the planet.
I have previously spoken about the movement of people (not by the act of war) invading and straining other countries; I have gotten follow the money. Meaning that these organized events.
8/10/26
Storm Sitter
The Unspoken One- What we refer to as God? Not Jesus, not Buddha, not Krishna..the One above, no other. Why I got this is a whole other question.
I heard it about to AMP up?
8/11/26
Sleep cells
Something Military
Göbekli, Turkey
Heard: Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee? Famous quote, a message,
8/12/26
Sang- not a name, ??
Heard: Let Freedom Ring- this is a faith song- maybe a message. I kept hearing it over and over- Let Freedom Ring. I was like, what the pickle against what is happening out in the world, when trying to stay grounded in neutral and as an observer.
Artemis?
8/14/26
Lake effect
Central Bank, aka the Federal Reserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment