Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2026

8/22/26 Intuitive and Me

I am going to stop writing:  heard, hear, saw, see, smell, sleep, (taste) unless it is directly from the guides. These are all basic current clairvoyance that are known or discussed. Not widely discussed in telepathy: bilocal, OBE/astral travel, Blending (not sure of the technical term). In shamanism, there is a soul journey where two people or more can enter other space-time, maybe, and be the observer of the past life or, as you see in your mind what they are also encountering; not sure if there is a term for this either, as well as dream walking.  These things that I have experienced, and never trained for, along with what I believe is remote viewing. Some of this overlaps in verbiage: OBE/Astro, dream walking, maybe bilocal too, soul journey, and remote viewing. 

 8/14/26

Web Weaver song? or Hawkwind Band- message maybe 

* I previously wrote about a rat-tail haircut; I also got a sweatshirt with cut-off sleeves. I was not sure if the two were connected. - I believe if someone is reading this, it is connected to them. Am I completely sure? No, because people make claims about their relatives, but it can be about more than just one person with this description. It would be a black sweatshirt. 

8/16/26

Romania 

Something Paramount? Important

8/17/26

Lake Titicaca 

A Substrate - ie: layer of the planet: dirt, rock, sediment (this word has multiple meanings) 

United Kingdom (saw it as UK)

8/18/26

True crimes - not sure of use, as in a true crime, crimes against humanity, a show, or otherwise.

Unpenned - not written down; stories, poem, not confined? 

ET- not the movie

Recently I had what I believe was an experience of being on the deck of a UFO, AFO, spaceship where I witnessed the blackness and stars through a large window. Not a NASA  spaceship- nothing in comparison.  If you watched S4 - not even close to it. 

Does it scare me? No humans scare me. 

I also had a dream that I was leaving and walking away from multiple different beings/ET's; not one looked like the other. 

8/19/26 

Judge Meyer? 

Smelled wood smoke; I know that there are fires all over the planet, both natural and manmade. These disasters will continue until we stop destroying the planet and learn to work together. Includes Water, earthquakes, volcanoes, mudslides, natural, man-made- anything that could be conceived as an act of God, yet not God. As the planet has always gone through changes and will continue to do so. 

8/20/26

Effigy- ie; a mock dummy, model, or sculpture that looks like a person (protest maybe) 

8/21/26

Before waking: "medicine" changing ( not indicated how) 

Yesterday saw the word Peter Salt- not sure if it's a person or my guides/ me being dyslexic at times, and it is Petre Salt, which is a compound in food, pyrotechnics, fertilizer, and explosives. I have a theory on dyslexia, and it is my theory is not supported by anything valid. That our natural ability is to be a telepath, mind-to-mind, heart-to-heart, and we spent more time off-planet than on, or it is soul choice, and it can be childhood trauma/accident to the brain, etc.  But like anything in life, we deem it as bad, wrong, not the right way by ourselves or told we're different, or something wrong with you. Show me a person perfect, and I will show you a lie. 

8/22/26

So I was scrolling and looking at Images of YT creators, not their titles, but the images seem comical or strangely distorted. This is not looking/listening at the actual content, but at the visual graphs of what is presented. This is not all videos, but enough to question its use. I am not even sure I am explaining this correctly, like a bad book cover photo, movie cover, or what. To question: is there a filter, overlay, A!, or editing that is making it look unnatural? I am just observing it and questioning whether it is being used to confuse the eyes, and you can't tell the real from the fake. I wrote about this before. Where humanity will need to challenge what they are witnessing, hearing, and viewing with tech and A! I want to use the word simulation, but a complex concept that I don't completely understand, to even write about it. 

This is, of course, is based solely on the fact that many are always on their devices. A! and algorithms have been used longer than we think, as they are presented. Along this line of thought, I question even more today than before the many presenters of spiritual teaching, because everyone seems to have their own way of explaining the hows and what is going to happen, most of which I have never gotten, as in events.  This is me and not the guides, as I am always the skeptic, and  I  am always questioning the material and what people say, and what the guides say, always. I, for one, have not walked the loving, blissful path but rather into ugly things. To question whether it is the soul blueprint, belief, or trauma. To what the hell am I really doing at this point? Where is it going, because I have no intention at this point for this work. 

As in, I just got me Schism- split or division between people. It is one of the reasons that I define here.

Why I was given it is questionable because I don't think people are unified collectively, and not sure humanity is even capable of it, to be honest. I even argue this in my sleep at this point, to whomever, or whatever. To question my own walk through life: why I choose what I have? In reality, people make decisions on what they do or don't know, and I am not an expert in any of it and will never claim that I do, for I am always looking for answers to life, in my personal life, and whether I will be doing this work next week or next month. 

I created this Blog because the information was bigger than me, and that I knew that if only one person understood what I was writing, that they would not feel crazy, overwhelmed, or just wtf in a world that has no idea who they are. As I given a image a droplet, my image is bigger;  that of a droplet (the size of a nickel) has more love in it, as in you are love, and is more valuable than all the gold in the world. That, as a childhood trauma taught me, what I thought, or think, or even said was not important enough to express who I was. This is my trauma, as a person of few words unless it has a point to convey. I may be oversharing at this point. But why not! I can't pretend that I have the answers, only more questions, as a student of life. 

As in, my over-independence and needy, are recent additions to my growing shadows work that show blind spots, from childhood of not feeling safe to the love-fear dynamic via attachment to parents who, by the way, grew up with the same love-pull-fear of the past. This is why living in a world that is safe versus one of fear, when so much more can be achieved. No, the name of the game is fear, from parents to you to your children, etc.. Keep you in fear to control your mind, from devices to your perception of people. Rightfully, so some people are nuts. When people mirror the darkness of the past through the eons of time, playing the part and showing where we are misguided. Maybe the battle is not with the outside world, but within us. Conditioned by the external world to believe that we are not as powerful beings, but mere ferals without the thought to reflect or project higher wisdom, for we don't seek it by questioning our own beliefs. 

Side note: I previously wrote about A! and, liking it to the dot-com bubble, I want to clarify that I don't see it going away- one that assists and the other to manipulate- by itself, which can and will integrate itself in 3-5 years; roughly could be sooner.  Like anything on this planet, we either use it or abuse it. Since we live on the planet of polarity, the question is often: at what point does it end? One that grows or one of control. 

Heard Bifurcation - splitting or dividing a single body, line, or process into two branches. 

I am again questioning the guide's use of the word. I may have to come back to this at another point. Because it indicated separation, yet it does not explain what exactly it is, as we don't live on a unified planet. We are already separated by so many things to even mention. 

Oh, this too: Bulk buying, burning books, and A! I like books and don't like knowing that they we're destroying them to feed a machine, much like the many times the Library of Alexandria has been destroyed. This is why our real history and soul feel a disconnection; not that you can never be disconnected, even in death. Well, for the people who think that they cash in, Karma, karma, karma. Universal laws - cause and effect. No deed or action goes unnoticed. This is another example of Power from the past, present, to future that dictates what is controlled by the few and not the masses. History repeating itself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment