7/18/26
Heard - Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles - Message
Heard- Entrop 3x's Things to go from organized and concentrated to messy and scattered over time. Heard 7/17, 7/18/, 7/19
7/19/26
heard? Vernacular- A natural everyday language or dialect spoken by ordinary people in a region or community. I am not clear as to what they (guides) are referring too. Since nowhere on the planet do we all have the same speech or dialect. Not even within the same state.
Heard Barren land - Wasteland, desert
I heard .... Basilica? I am not sure why they dropped the first part of what "Basilica". It was said twice to me like a whisper. Did someone talk too loudly in a Basilica?
7/20/26
Heard Big Wheels keep on turning- Message, I believe, it is the Creedence Clearwater version.
Heard- Betty Ford Clinic?
Heard- Motorway - This apparently overseas, as in the US, these are highways here, and it is like playing Frogger (the frogger part is me, or is it?)
Sidenote: Have you ever seen an image in something, as in a rock, trees, I want to say clouds, but I've seen people change them with their mind. Maybe see an image of an animal, word, or face. And thought, why am I seeing this? Or am I seeing this? Or as an example, look it up as a plausible explanation! Really, you have to self-interpret what it means to you. You can look it up- as I see a bear, black, standing, etc.. There is a whole language of symbolism, totems, and numbers that the guides will use to get your attention. They mean something or nothing, but when you want proof of the existence of something, and even for proof of the strangeness of things. I said as a Joke, a long time ago, send me roses. Well, three days later, I was changing sheets and got an entire bedsheet of roses. I was like, wait, what? I did not ask for a boutique or single rose; I said roses, and got the roses. Regardless of whether I had a bedsheet, it was a lesson in perception, contact, and maybe manifesting, too. Before that was really a thing! People want all these big things, yet take no workable action. There are also trillionaires, billionaires, and millionaires on the planet. Is that what you want? I don't want to see their next life or several; you don't have just one, and it's over. That is Dogma.
People want contact or manifestation, which are similar yet different. Two of the biggest blockages are your beliefs and fear. I always say to ask for protection, not because you need protection, but because people are careless with their thoughts and actions.
People will ask why? Anything? Yet, are you or another holding yourself responsible for the highest action or outcome? See it not out there; it is within you. To deprogram yourself from what you've been told. Look at the World Cup; people traveled expecting what they were told, yet that was not their experience. Not that some of the things they were told do exist, not just the way it was told to them by the media. Social programming, conditional programming.
Another thing that someone has asked me about ET experiences (not during sleep), but when I am wide awake, is why I don't take pictures. First off, depending on your experiences in life, you are either in ahh or what the pickle. And for the exception of one, ok two incidents, they are minutes, seconds as if time stops, yet it does not. And when you realize to use the camera, it's normally over. I also wear glasses to see up close, so focusing and trying to take a picture of a spaceship and a helicopter at a distance is a little challenging. As well, people are still nope not seeing it, not real, not happening, you're crazy, etc.
7/20/26-continued
Heard - Toradol? or Toroidal Field? One is physics, and the other is Medication? I suggest looking it up, as I am aware of toroidal field with regard to the Earth and energy body. Not that either is separate from the human body.
Heard - Istanbul?
Rock the Casbah? 3x's heard -Not sure if it meant for the song, movie, or metaphoric..! I think it's the song, as I heard it again today, 7/23/26.
Hearing a A "blip on the radar" refers to a brief, unexpected event or a minor issue. Originating from military radar screens—where a tiny, fleeting dot signals a detected object—the phrase has evolved into everyday slang to describe something small and temporary that doesn't significantly impact the bigger picture. [1, 2, 3] You can look it up for expanded contextual use.
Mitch McConnell - not sure why I was given this since I don't follow politics, and most know that a matter of time before he passes. I also keep getting McConaughey with this. Take it for what it is. I am just the messenger.
7/22/26
Heard: What wah Watusi - it's a dance, via YouTube. Message
Heard: Bangladesh - this has come up before in the past.
Hearing the word: Something does not add up.
Hearing: Gods Among people- I am not clear on the Guides reference or usage. Since all are part of God anyway.
Heard: Serve & indentured servant?
I also woke up from a dream: This could be something or nothing. I was in a Car or SUV; a man asked me about a missing person named Cody. As I had been driving and stopped by this man, I said, I saw him in the bar playing Music; I saw him as the lead in a band, as I just left the bar before being stopped.
7/23/26
Something about a debrief?
I heard or was asked about how we "measure success", as if it was a question? I asked whether this was a direct question or statement. As I don't think I was asking the question of the guides. This requires some follow-up.
The right to revise. I previously wrote to follow people who have been teaching for a long time, as they have walked the path. I was informed, and I was reminded, that it is not completely true, necessarily, as I knew as a child, with all its calamities and injustices. That it will be new children being born with the instant knowing, to be the forerunners. As many have not even been born yet. I do have apprehension even stating this because we all have a responsibility to evolve ourselves, with free will, of course, because we are a free-will planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment