Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

7/28/26 Intuitive Information

 7/24/26 

Earth changes 

As a side note: For people who don't know that insurance does not cover Natural events, there may be a clause for purchasing additional insurance, per the insurance policy. Due to the frequency of events around the world. I suggest knowing where important stuff is, or securing it. This is the USA. 

Pharmaceutical

7/25/26

The Name Angelique? 

Heard:  Raise the Bar? 

Heard 7/25/, 7/26/26 Dissidence  -a public disagreement against 

7/26/26

Tronbow, or trimbow  - My first thought was that this was a jumbo tron? I really have no idea what this is. 

Heard: What's good for the goose is good for the gander. (equality, no double standards) 

Hearing: Let's Zhuzh, zhuzh it up. Message (female) specific I felt like I was the presence of Zsa Zsa Gabor..Similar personality. means: Zhuzh (also spelled zhoosh or jeuje) means to make something more stylish, lively, or attractive through a small adjustment, improvement, or addition

7/27, 7/28/26

Heard: Squander 

Heard NSA - National Security Agency 

Seismic Activity again. (This was the day before the Japan earthquake )

Vatican

Two songs, Chicka Wow, wow and Chicka Boom, boom?  Two very different songs! 

Heard the House of Windsor.. 

Heard the Trump Administration 

Song: The Rivington, Papa Oom Mow, mow ... is original 
Artist, yet the Beach Boys also covered it. Message  

7/29/26

Hearing: All will be exposed 

Heard "The Band" a song: Up on Cripple Creek- Message maybe 

Image of Deer (buck) hit a fence, stuck in fence? 



No comments:

Post a Comment